Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) was recently awarded a multi-year contract supporting the United States Postal Service (USPS) and is currently seeking Entry Level Software Test Engineers to work out of one of the following client field offices: Eagan, MN; Raleigh, NC; San Mateo, CA; St. Louis, MO; Wilkes Barre, PA; Washington, D.C.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com .
Duties and Responsibilities
(to include but not be limited to the following):
Qualifications and Experience:
- Performs formal software testing activities for complex software applications
- Reviews user requirements documentation; assists in development of test plans; develops test data to be used in performing tests; and transforms test plans into test scripts
- Ensures proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in tracking systems
- Analyses test results, documents conclusions, and makes recommendations that are fully supported by test results
- A degree from an accredited College/University in the applicable field of services is preferred
- A minimum of 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Special credentials (licenses and/or certifications) may be required at the Task Order level on a case-specific basis
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Must be able to obtain and keep a USPS Sensitive Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a Green Card and have been living in the U.S. for at least the last five years
- Must not have traveled outside of the United States for more than 180 days in the last five years
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements
Camber Corporation is part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of HII’s Technical Solutions division. Integrated Mission Solutions Group is a leading provider of Agile Software Engineering and Information Technology solutions; All Hazards services; Modeling, Simulation, and Training solutions and services; Unmanned Systems support; Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management services to Department of Defense, Federal, and commercial customers.
Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber), a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) is headquartered in Huntsville, AL. From Camber’s founding in 1990, we have grown to 32 offices, positioned to provide responsive support to our customers across the United States. We deploy personnel to support our customers globally, including many locations in Asia, Africa, and Europe, providing daily interface on technical, programmatic, and operations issues. Overall, more than 1,600 Camber professionals deliver ISO 9001:2008-certified and CMMI ML3 high-value solutions to customers worldwide.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled