This is a fast-paced, hands-on opportunity to nurture your production skills while being on set.
Working closely with a producer during shoots
Running tele prompter and stopwatch on set
Equipment inventory list and gear closet maintenance
Compiling resources for production shoots
Arranging catering and transportation reservations
Assist in the photo studio
Assist in creating the look and feel for the upcoming shoots and source props as well as perform "Art Department" responsibilities on set
General office administration; Run errands such as purchasing supplies, equipment, shipping/receiving and other necessary items for the project
- In pursuit of a Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to receive credits
- Current class standing of junior or above (undergrad) or graduate students
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
- Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Team player with a positive attitude and great work ethic who understands how and when to be proactive
- Previous on-set production experience a plus but not required
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.