- Coaching Experience
- Microsoft Office
The Education Coordinator is integral to the success of C2 Education by being a leader in center management, tracking student progress, conducting conferences, and customer service. The Education Coordinator is often the first point of contact between C2 Education and prospective customers, and must uphold high standards of excellence in customer service and support of C2’s programs and services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
- Conduct sales conferences with prospective customers to review C2’s programs and services and enroll students.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones, managing daily business data, and confirming schedules with students and teachers.
- Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
- Provide marketing support by participating in school and community events as a C2 representative.
- Grade student tests and monitoring all students’ academic progress.
- Help ensure flawless execution of C2 programs and initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills
Key Competencies/Success Factors
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of current and future customers.
- Exhibits professional and approachable demeanor; understanding that you are the “Face of C2 Education”.
- Fosters an environment of open communication with students and parents to ensure positive and effective conflict resolution should it arise.
Passion for Results:
- Personally committed to the success of the center, and supports Center Director in achieving results.
- Approaches situations with a positive attitude, and offers creative solution-oriented options when faced with challenges.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
- Is passionate about education and making a difference in students’ lives.
Works well with others
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with others and gains trust and respect.
- Listens, communicates and responds well with others.
- Demonstrates an attitude of helpfulness, support, and service.
- Creates and contributes to a team environment that is positive and productive with all employees.
Personal Drive and Development
- Has a desire to grow professionally and take on the role of Center Director.
- Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills in the following areas:
- Educational Curriculum
- Sales Analysis
- Time Management
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Leadership Development
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Background in sales / education / hospitality / retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelors Degree
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)