We're looking for a senior graphic designer who can help in delivering on-brand digital marketing assets and website creatives/full build-outs for a wide range of different clientele.
Looking for a focus on quality, speed and accuracy, with a strong emphasis on incorporating effective conversion optimization techniques. Should have a flexible approach in terms of overall aesthetic and the ability to pivot depending on the needs of the particular client and brand.
As a fast growing digital agency, this role provides tremendous growth opportunities and the potential to ultimately become the Creative Director in the near future. We operate in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and those with a self-motivated and disciplined mindset will excel in our agency.
- Design visual elements for ecommerce websites, email campaigns, & advertisements including banner ads, landing pages and other content.
- Be able to easily shift creatively when making designs to meet the different aesthetic requirements of brands across multiple industries.
- Partner with account managers and operations to determine project timelines for the ability to consistently meet established deadlines.
- Interface with clients to review design requirements and preferred styles, as well as present completed designs.
- Capable of onboarding a new client in terms of creating brand guidelines, logos and overall design strategy for their brand.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Drawn to dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing companies where "work hard and play hard" is in everyone's DNA
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience with relevant brands
- Agency experience required
- Mastery of design tools
- Strong digital marketing and ecommerce web design experience
- Ability to switch gears quickly and stay on top of a variety of projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative and open to new ideas and techniques
- Good communicator - excellent listening skills and ability to uncover the "real" needs of a client
- Experience with email platforms (Mailchimp and Klaviyo) is a requirement.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, WP, and Magento) a plus.
Why Group 8A?
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- Competitive compensation, healthcare and benefits
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Catered Breakfasts and Lunches – and Thirsty Thursday Happy Hours!
- Free snacks! Company outings! Birthday and Holiday Celebrations!
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry. Be part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle.
Responsibility and a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow and develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Yes Group 8A is hiring! While this position is based in New York City, office location will be contingent on stay-at-home orders; until then, all employees are working remotely.
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19