ENRICH YOUR TEACHING CAREER AND DISCOVER CHINA
Teaching in China with Dipont Education provides an opportunity to work with highly-motivated students in top-notch schools while experiencing all the travel, food, and cultural adventures that China has to offer. Classes are delivered entirely in English, so no Chinese language ability is required.
We have opportunities starting next school year (2020/2021) for secondary teachers in the following subject areas:
Science (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology)
Math (primarily calculus)
This unique and rewarding opportunity is for you if:
1) You have at least two years of full-time high school classroom experience in one of the subjects above. Experience as a substitute teacher, student teacher, or aide/assistant does not count toward the two-year requirement.
2) You have completed a bachelor’s degree.
3) You have the flexibility, open-mindedness, and communication skills necessary to contribute to the success of a diverse team of international educators.
4) You are passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and the success of your students.
5) You are committed to student-centered learning.
Salary, Benefits and Contract:
- The first contract is a two or three-year contract. Renewals are for one year at a time.
- Salaries are competitive based on qualifications and experience and provide a high standard of living in China. The cost of living in China is about half of the cost of living in the US.
- International-quality health insurance is provided.
- The initial flight to China will be reimbursed.
- Teachers receive one round-trip flight per academic year during the first two-year contract. In the third and subsequent years, you will receive two round trip flights in most centers.
- A housing allowance is provided, which will cover a comfortable two- or three-bedroom apartment within easy traveling distance of your school.
- A bonus is paid upon completion of the first two-year contract and annually thereafter.
Join over 600 other English-speaking teachers on an incredible teaching adventure in China with Dipont.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $49,000.00 /year
- full-time high school teaching: 2 years (Required)
- What high school subject(s) have you taught on a full-time basis for at least 2 years?
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects