Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients' complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
Businessolver is growing and will be adding additional members to the team in 2018. Are you skilled at balancing multiple tasks while juggling the needs of clients? Can you perform acts such as walking the tightrope of COBRA regulations, swinging from screen to screen to resolve member inquiries and balancing the needs of our clients? If mad skills, agility and coordination are your thing, and you would like to put that act in the center ring, check out the Gig below to find out more!
What you need to possess to make the cut:
- Answer inbound calls professionally, with high energy and a positive attitude and a little charm
- Respond accurately and thoroughly to caller inquiries and document call detail accordingly
- Must be a resourceful and creative problem solver. Things go wrong. But you should be looking forward to anticipate areas of concern or risk. When unanticipated issues come up at exactly the wrong time (as they tend to do), you should be world-class at quickly and constructively working with members of the team to find solutions.
- The ability to jump in and help out. This is a "roll up your sleeves" position, and you'll need to understand our business, our clients business and processes so you can help others effectively do their jobs.
- Ensure compliance in all areas of processing, completing all transactions timely and accurately
- Perform a variety of daily operational tasks and work with carriers to correct export and import error reports
- Take accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure
- Work under general supervision following established procedures
An added bonus:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Experience with COBRA Administration, Verification Services, Retiree Services, and Document Fulfillment a significant plus
- Can self-start and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications (email/phone)
- Competitive, team player who strives for excellence
- Flexibility with scheduling and daily duties and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to use Windows and Internet web-browsing applications
- Proven customer service experience with excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Benefit Administration experience / life and health license a plus
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a "work hard/play hard" atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application - make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you'd be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don't have past work experience that's perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/businessolver ), Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/bsolver ) and LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/232793?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415406210925%2Ctas%3Abusinessolver%2Cidx%3A2-1-4 ) for a look at our vibrant culture.