Sequel Youth and Family Services of Union is a 24-bed secure residential sex offender program located in north central Florida in Raiford. The program is approximately 28 miles North of Gainesville and 38 miles East of Jacksonville. SYFS Union provides moderate risk sex offender programming for males, ages 12-19, who have displayed inappropriate sexual behavior or committed a sexual offense. SYFS Union is operated exclusively for the State of Florida Department of Juvenile Justice.
The Case Manager coordinates and delivers various programmatic interventions based upon strengths and needs identified in a treatment or service plan.
- Conducts group meetings using professionally prescribed teaching methods and techniques.
- Interacts with students in a professional manner to elicit positive change.
- Coordinate discharge planning.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited program in social work or related discipline. One year experience to adjudicated adolescents to include family and group work or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after sixty days
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending program
- 401K after sixty days
- 6 paid holidays
- PTO for balance of work/life
- Competitve Pay
- DailyPay available