The Steve Wilkos Show is seeking an Office Production Assistant as described below. This is a Run of Show position.
Handle all administrative duties for the show, including, but not limited to:
- Greet guests and visitors in the production office
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages when necessary
- Sort and deliver mail
- Log all incoming and outgoing fed-ex packages
- Address and send all outgoing fed-ex packages
- Maintain professional appearance of the office at all times
- Maintain contact database
- Maintain internal distribution email lists
- Transcribe guest carts
- Call guests with air dates
- Prior professional work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the U.S.
- Must be 18 years or greater
- Must be able to work in Stamford, CT.
- Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
- Prior professional experience working on a talk show, court show, or news program.
- Professional phone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ambitious and energetic applicants seeking a career in television production.
NBC Ent First Run Syndication
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.