Lead Network Engineer needed - FULL-TIME - Salaried - Possible Contract to Hire
Location: Bethesda Maryland will look at non-local candidates wishing to relocate
Sorry, not able to sponsor. No agency candidates, please.
- The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of both On-Premises Data Center and Cloud Network (Google Cloud Platform, MSFT Azure and Rackspace.)
- He/She will have experience with Cisco ASA, Meraki Palo Alto, and FireEye technologies
- In addition to cloud architecture, and web, he/she will have experience in distributed systems such as Oracle, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Swing, Java Servlets, JDBC, SQL, WebSphere, Hybris, and WSAD as well as experience with XML, Data and Application Modeling.
- He/She will understand Enterprise Networks impact on application design and performance, scripting and full-scale implementation on LINUX and WINDOWS platforms.
- Prefer strong knowledge of firewalls, WAFS, VPS, IDSs and other security devices
- PCI and OWAS preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
- Network Engineering: 8 years (Required)
- Google Cloud Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
- PCI: 1 year (Preferred)