You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
The core of our company is not just the products we offer, but the personal connections our customers have with our brand. you can create digital experiences - from payments to rewards to servicing - that keep us connected to our customers and serve them at every touchpoint. From digital servicing and lifestyle features to secure, frictionless payment options, you can make a meaningful difference in our customers' lives and help set us apart in the industry. Find your place in digital product on #TeamAmex.
How will you make an impact in this role?
As Associate, Growth Marketing Services, you will be contributing to the development of the Blueprint platform into a marketing channel to support engagement and cross-selling initiatives. You will partner with Marketing, UX and other stakeholders to implement a new customer data platform.
- Assist in the integration of various data sources, ensuring accurate mapping and alignment of data fields.
- Partner with stakeholders from Marketing, UX and others to document requirements, including the needs for customer segmentation, personalization and reporting and ensure these requirements are accurately captured and communicated to engineering.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing to ensure the integration meets requirements and functions correctly.
- Contribute to project management, ensuring tasks are completed on time and contributing to team meetings and discussions.
- Create reports and presentations about product performance and data findings.
- Generate necessary documentation including scope, expected outcomes, solutioning approach and timelines.
- 2-5 years of experience in a product development or related role, with exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with roadmapping, backlog development, story writing, and testing processes.
- Basic understanding of marketing technology including attribution methodologies and funnel tracking
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Basic understanding of data analytics tools to derive insights including A/B testing, funnel analysis, session replay, user surveys, cohort analysis, etc.
- Communication: ability to share your findings/recommendations with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Learning agility: Showing initiative and a proactive approach to tasks and enthusiasm for learning new marketing technologies
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Problem solving & critical thinking: Ability to analyze problems, their root causes, and propose effective solutions
Salary Range: $60,000.00 to $110,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- 6% Company Match on retirement savings plan
- Free financial coaching and financial well-being support
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need
- 20+ weeks paid parental leave for all parents, regardless of gender, offered for pregnancy, adoption or surrogacy
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
For a full list of Team Amex benefits, visit our Colleague Benefits Site.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That's why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters to access the three posters.