IES Residential is one of the nation’s largest and most reliable electrical contractors in America.
We are a rapidly expanding company with 37 divisions across the U.S.
We are open to new ideas and offer a friendly working environment where two of our eight core values are Family and Opportunity.
IES Residential is a subsidiary of IES who is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2017 fiscal year ending September 30, 2017, IES produced over $810.7 million in revenue and employed over 3,500 employees at over 84 domestic locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing development, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions.
- Safety is Priority One - and our record shows it
- Competitive Pay
- Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
- Company Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
- Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
- Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
- Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
Visit our website at www.iesresidential.com for more information about our company.
Job Type: Full-time