Short or Tall Eatery & Drink Hall is a new concept bar and restaurant in Rogers that opened in September! We have 80 taps of beer, wine and cocktails and a great menu featuring some unique burger and fry options among other things. We're looking for people with a great attitude, fun personality, willingness to learn, and motivation to help this new venue succeed.
Summary of Position:
- The Host(ess) position at Short or Tall is really the "Brain" of the daily operation. This person must be a logical person that can handle the "puzzle" of managing an efficient seating chart. With an indoor seating space with multiple different table types and 2 different out door seating areas this person must be up for a challenge on a daily basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and maintains a seating chart for each shift and is familiar with the rotation order.
- Greets and seats customers in a courteous and timely manner as they enter the restaurant and/or communicates delays in seating and starts a waiting list.
- Keep windows and entry doors clean.
- Checks overall cleanliness of restrooms on a regular basis.
- Accommodates special needs of customers and communicates any needs to appropriate staff.
- Assists dining room staff during rush periods by cleaning tables whenever possible.
- Answers telephone in a professional manner and answers customer inquiries.
- Communicates customer and/or employee difficulties to management.
- Prepares online to-go items necessary to fill order along with condiments, other food items and utensils.
- Completes opening and closing duties in accordance with approved procedures.
- Communicates any health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
**Must be at least 21 years of age to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)