We are seeking a Sr. Billing Analyst to contribute to a world-class finance organization. The Sr. Billing Analyst will work closely with the Accounts Receivable team and be a key player in driving process improvements. This ideal candidate will have a proven track record demonstrating strong work ethics working under tight deadlines and resolving complex issues.
- Ensure timely billing of all new and recurring customer contracts and work to reduce billing errors and invoice adjustments.
- Responsible for assistance with ensuring complex contracts are set up adhering to our underlying system requirements and policy standards.
- Responding to customer and internal inquiries regarding contracts and invoices with an emphasis in effective communications and building strong working relationships.
- Work internally and cross-functionally to implement process and system improvements in support of organization goals, through working closely alongside Sales, Sales Operations and Revenue.
- Participating and driving system enhancements including stages of initiating, scoping and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end close activities, reporting and flux analysis for management review.
- Assist with building out reporting metrics to find performance trends and key areas of top improvements for the team.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of Billing, accounting or other relevant work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when needed to drive to team goals.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Experience in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment required. Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Excellent technology skills, including Microsoft Excel, pivot tables and v-lookups
- International Experience Preferred
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.