A dynamic, international law firm is looking for a Patent Secretarial Supervisor who is a seasoned legal secretary with full process patent and trademark prosecution experience. Candidates must have supervisory experience and the ability to juggle special assignments. The successful candidate is a creative problem solver with who can anticipate and plan for unexpected changes. Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a forward-thinking firm that encourages a positive, friendly and collegial team environment with the opportunity for career growth and advancement.
About the Job
* Coordinate workflow between intellectual property operations and business services teams.
* Manage the IP docket process.
* Coordinate projects and distribute work among team members.
* Train and mentor staff on patent secretary and docketing procedures.
* Assist the firm in determining staffing needs.
* Perform patent secretary responsibilities as needed.
* Experienced. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Minimum five or more years of experience with full process patent and trademark prosecution required.
* Natural Leader. Demonstrated ability supervising a high performing team.
* Business Savvy. A commitment to producing quality work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
* Diplomatic. You are tactful and exercise courtesy to maintain respectful relations between internal and external stakeholders.
* Strategic. You have the knowledge and ability to implement corporate initiatives.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year