Support senior-level GS-15 and senior executive service (SES)-level Cybersecurity clients in the management, organization, coordination, and completion of high visibility and priority activities for the DoD. Coordinate with key stakeholders across DoD organizations, the federal government, and industry to ensure deliverables and work products are completed in accordance with established deadlines and to the highest standard of quality. Interface with senior DoD decision makers and lead discussions on behalf of the client, representing organizational equities for key Cybersecurity and Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) workstreams.
- 5+ years of experience with IT or Cybersecurity for government agencies, including the DoD
- Experience with briefing and producing work products for senior clients
- Experience with technical writing and developing whitepapers or Microsoft PowerPoint briefings
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of DoD Cybersecurity policies and strategic objectives
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience with IT policies and regulations, including the DoD Cybersecurity 8500 series
- Experience as a senior action officer or in a chief of staff role
- Experience with the DoD at the staff-level, including OSD, Service Staff, or Joint Staff
- Experience as a retired military officer
- Experience with ICAM and authentication solutions, including PKI or RSA SecureID tokens
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC3, CJ1