We currently have a contract opportunity for a Talent Procurement Contractor;
EY Talent Procurement is looking for a senior individual to come in and help with providing support, leading, and running sourcing efforts to support the mission of the Talent Procurement team. This person will drive quantitative value and brand value within the Talent and HR space.
This individual will need to be a self-starter and have a knack for finding and delivering value for the organization.
The team is looking to hire a professional to support the current $1B of annual spend in North America. This position also plays a pivotal role in driving the strategic category plans for the US/North America Region.
Your key responsibilities
- End-to-end delivery of sourcing projects and category management activities for EY business stakeholders, along with commercial management of key suppliers
- Act as a trusted business advisor to EY stakeholders, aligning procurement projects with the business’ pipeline and providing Exceptional Customer Services while delivery both brand and quantitative value to the bottom line through cost savings and cost avoidance
- Adherence to EY Procurement policy and processes, including collaboration with Legal (GCO), Risk Management and other EY support functions
- Provides structured management and accurate progress reporting on all projects
- Build and manage a pipeline of Procurement projects in support of category strategy/plan and in collaboration with Procurement leaders and global/local (as applicable) stakeholders
- Lead complex Request for Proposals (RFPs) including strong commercial contractual negotiations, while partnering with stakeholders and shared functions such as GCO, Risk Management and Vendor Assurance
- Strong procurement expertise and commercial acumen to drive sourcing and demand management strategies across a broad array of category services
- Strong strategic sourcing expertise and deep background in training development process and/or programs
- Proven track record of leading complex procurement activities, including multi-regional or global projects
- Ability to align efforts with key stakeholders and influence these leaders, as necessary, and possess a global mindset
- Experience with Source-to-Pay (“S2P”) processes, including managing sourcing projects on Oracle or SAP system, and execution of online Rfx and e-Auctions
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.
Job Type: Contract