- Certified Scrum Master
- Project / Program Management
The Director, Program Management Office reports to the VP, IT Portfolio Management in the Enterprise Program & Integration Management Office. As a part of the Global IMO team, the Director, PMO will lead and execute business critical major programs/projects that directly support the Strategic PMO Plan. This position will frequently interact with and provide updates to senior leaders within the Change Healthcare. The person in this position will also manage multiple project execution teams and may have Project Managers directly assigned based on program scope and complexity. This person will also bring to the position a knowledge of project / program management, end-to-end supply chain processes, financial and cost management practices, as well as the ability to lead, communicate within, and partner across and throughout the global consumer organization. The Director, PMO will be responsible for whole-of-business PPM measurement & reporting, and business data management (including demand, portfolio, project, benefit and resource management) & functional administration
- Develops/Manages the IT roadmap aligned to enterprise priorities
- Creating PPM information strategy, planning and designing views for the PPM processes, data and systems while negotiating common metrics/KPIs with the PPM business process owners.
- Provide PPM system expertise supporting PPM process experts and end-users with troubleshooting system requests, new user onboarding and workflow process definition.
- Manages IT Governance process with business to maintain a regular cadence of alignment
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Be a thought leader to influence best practices with stakeholders and IT
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Becoming the overall data steward for data in the PPM system.
- 10+ years of running Enterprise PMO experience including 5+ years at Director/Senior Director level
- 5+ years’ experience with rolling out and managing CA PPM (Clarity preferred) or a similar solution for a PMO
- Experience in the following areas required: custom software design and development; leading a portfolio of projects to success; creating partnerships with senior business stakeholders; determining solutions to help scale business operations; identify opportunities to scale operations and “sell” them to business stakeholders.
- Must have practiced Agile project management in a product shop for 5+ years with hands on knowledge of Agile principles
- Deep familiarity with SDLC and dev ops
- Experience delivering critical products and mission-critical services in a leadership role in IT; has a proven record of overcoming crises and leading teams through difficult situations.
- Experience with Jira and Jira integration to PPM preferred
- PMP certified
- CSM certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Project Management or a related field.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Job Type: Full-time