We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals who can help us bridge this gap by providing information about educational products in finance offered by Chineseinvestors.com (CIIX) to the booming Chinese community. By joining our team, you will become part of a nationwide team of professionals who are leaders in providing educational products in finance. Chineseinvestors.com, the company's financial professionals are responsible for meeting people in their communities. They secure opportunities to speak with families, individuals and business owners to analyze their financial dreams and aspirations, make product recommendations and provide ongoing service through long-lasting, trust-based relationships. If you are interested in becoming a sales representative, please submit your resume.
Introduction to Chinese Investors Inc. https://youtu.be/6x348UyRNM0
- Responsible for the effective and efficient performance of quality service and sales to the client.
- Actively identify opportunities to effectively cross-sell products and services that meet clients needs.
- Accurately present information and perform tasks associated with various products types offered by the ChineseInvestors.com.
- Accurately perform monetary and file maintenance transactions, such as account record changes, transactions associated with new clients.
- Actively resolve clients' requests, inquiries, questions, or problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Actively follow up on new clients and prospects and inquiries.
- Work-related experience or related college degree preferred.
- Must have 2 years sales experience.
- Up to two years experience as a multi-skilled salesperson or Sales Representative at a full-service financial institution or experience in a related position in a related field. Proven success at exceeding goals and/or sales expectations.
- Possess good customer service and sales skills.
- Possess good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Possess thorough knowledge of financial products and services, procedures and guidelines.
- Possess thorough knowledge of regulations applicable to essential responsibilities.
- Ability to read, speak and write clearly to convey information effectively.
- Possess good interpersonal skills to communicate and represent the company positively with clients, co-workers and management. A significant level of trust and diplomacy required, in addition to courtesy and tact.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusion or approaches to regular and customary problems.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills to effectively research, investigate, and offer solutions to various issues that are relatively simple in nature.
- Excellent organization, planning, and follow-up skills.
- Able to use good judgment daily within scope of authority. Decisions are limited and customarily made as recommendations.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, responsibilities and/or projects.
- Knowledge of how to use a personal computer and MS Office products on a daily basis (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to resolve inter-personal conflict and miscommunications.
- Solid math skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)