Join a Great Team with Strong Salary and Benefits. Eagle Health has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the DOD, DOJ, USAID, and DHA community and are seeking skilled professionals to take us even further. So if you are looking to make a move and are a motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at Eagle Health... We have your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Site: Washington, DC (Downtown, NW)
Business and Human Resources Service Delivery: Provide technical and administrative management service in a variety of HR Service areas including supporting the Office of the Human Resources Director with operational day to day administrative needs.
- Human Resources Director/Front Office – performs executive administrative management duties, including maintaining calendars; scheduling appointments and conferences; arranging meetings; providing summaries/minutes of meetings; organizing and coordinating filing needs; arranging travel including scheduling transportation, making reservations, copying, scanning, printing, and compiling documents.
- Handle inquiries that arrive through telephone, email and/or service tickets. Responsible for intake, categorization, and processing of tickets through Tier 1 level resolution or escalation.
- Provide executive administrative management to business leaders for day-to-day office management, travel, operational planning, scheduling, tracking, calendaring, correspondence, communication, preparation of presentations, meeting preparation using technology tools for participants, arranging meetings, providing summaries/minutes of meetings, organizing and coordinating filing needs, arranging travel including scheduling transportation, making reservations, copying, scanning, printing, and compiling documents. Liaison with other business offices.
- Provide reception area /customer service desk support for HR topics - receiving, screening and routing telephone calls and visitors, maintaining control of incoming and outgoing mail/packages; and obtains office equipment and supplies.
- Assists with analytical work in partnership with various Human Resources staff such as quality control of data, review of presentations, compiling data, etc.
§ The desired education level is a high school diploma or higher.
§ A minimum of five years of experience working in a federal or private sector human resources environment.
§ Alternatively, incumbent must have a high school diploma with ten years of experience in an office setting.
§ All candidates should possess:
- Strong MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, and Cisco WebEx, as well as scanning skills;
- Proficient analytical and writing skills;
- The ability to work with customers/clients;
- Oral communication skills to, at times, provide advice to program and project leaders on various projects or assignments;
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of OJP personnel; and
- The ability to ensure confidentiality of employee and contractor information and adhere to appropriate procedures for safeguarding sensitive personnel security document/files while protecting PII and PHI records from unauthorized use and mishandling.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook): 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Acrobat: 5 years (Preferred)
- federal or private sector human resources: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cisco WebEx: 5 years (Preferred)
- office setting: 10 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma