195 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA, USA
The Title Specialist II position will be responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles by verifying title information is correct, interacting with clients and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues. Additional responsibilities will include knowledge of departmental policies and procedures for title release.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications:Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Review titles for negotiability, sign and reassign titles for sellers and buyers.
- Complete application for new title on behalf of clients as needed.
- Facilitate lien perfection.
- Answer communications from all clients on title questions and issues to resolution, escalating if necessary.
- Troubleshoot and resolve title issues on behalf of all clients according to state specific title requirements.
- Communicate effectively with DMV agencies and dealership personnel.
- Monitor aging of titles following departmental procedures and policies.
- Process documents received by clients to complete title follow-up.
- Assist in cross training existing team members.
Education and Experience:
- Previous DMV titling experience and vehicle title handling is required for this position.
- Must have great organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Effective communication skills and strong customer service attitude is required.
- Ability to recognize title brands and other relevant notations related to titles is not a requirement but is desired for the position.
- High School Diploma
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Bending and light lifting 10 lbs or less required.
- Extensive detail handwritten and computer work.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.