If you are a driven account manager with experience in the creative industry, we’d love to hear from you. Join our exceptional team of talented creatives and work with B2B and internal comms clients who lead their industries!
The position of Account Manager requires previous experience in the creative agency industry or relevant work experience (5-8 years). The Account Manager is responsible for leading collaborative teams to support a collection of diverse projects – interfacing primarily with the Partners, creative leads, and senior-level client contacts. The individual will have significant input in developing strategic plans, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, managing projects and reporting outcomes.
- Oversee the health of accounts
- Manage new business opportunities, leads, RFPs and proposals
- Participate in client presentations and meetings/calls
- Experience working in a diverse set of creative communication channels (print, digital, presentations, video/animation)
- Help develop Notion marketing plan and update materials (capabilities, case studies, presentations, holiday cards, etc.)
- Collaborate with partners, creatives, strategists, etc. to ensure that we deliver the highest quality work that reflects client’s objectives
- Manage internal and external expectations
- Initiate projects with clients and the team - provide clear Project Overviews (objectives, audience, desired outcomes, specs, mandatories, etc.)
- Develop SOWs, budgets and timelines and manage project billings
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met and that projects are profitable
- Take notes, provide recaps and updates
- Copywriting and proofing support
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel support
- Help develop Notion marketing materials, capabilities, case studies, presentations, holiday cards, etc.
- Work closely with manager conduct internal status meetings and manage overall business/project status
- Help improve internal processes
- Manage resources and staffing needs
- Foster and manage vendor partnerships
- Identify and address potential problems and help provide solutions
- Office management (supplies, expenses, IT support)
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 5 years (Required)