Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $7.9B in revenue for fiscal 2018, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 130 manufacturing facilities worldwide and employs over 24,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
This position is the primary customer contact for all questions, concerns and issues. By working with all the functional areas of the corporation, they ensure the customers’ requirements are met or exceeded while meeting the corporate goals and objectives. They provide timely and accurate information concerning orders and product. They are responsible for ensuring customer orders are processed timely accurately. They monitor customer order patterns and service levels and take action as necessary to implement improvement as needed. They partner with sales and other functional areas to grow relationships with the accounts.
- Process orders received fax, mail, internet, EDI or other methods according to established department policies and procedures.
- Process complaints and Customer Returns.
- Manage short pay process; resolve issues in efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to customers (internal and external) in timely and accurate manner.
- Liaison between client and manufacturing plant.
- Professional Computer Skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Appropriate & professional use of email and internet.
- Basic understanding of shipping terms and order software as it pertains to Customer Service/Sales order Management.
- Demonstrates appropriate interpersonal skills as well as customer service skills in fast-paced environment.
- Time management and excellent organizational skills.
- Understand ISO and auditing processes.
- College degree or relevant work experience required.
- Enjoys learning and developing professional savvy with internal and external customers.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, including examples as pivot tables, vlookups, filters, creating formulas.
- Knowledge of converting measurements (i.e. feet to yards)