The Client Service Associate is a fast-paced role supporting ICM’s institutional client service and business development efforts. The Client Service Associate is responsible for a broad range of responsibilities including client reporting & analytics, managing our CRM system, and responding to inquiries from clients, prospects and consultants. This position is ideal for an energetic and motivated individual who is passionate about the financial services industry.
· Responsible for the creation and maintenance of client reporting & investment strategy materials and collateral
· Facilitate and prepare materials for prospect and client meetings
· Track prospect, client and consultant information and ensure effective & proactive servicing
· Work efficiently to establish and maintain strong relationships with various internal groups (i.e., Compliance,Technology, Operations, Trading, Investment Team) to ensure all reporting requirements are met and internal systems are current
· Maintain contacts, opportunities and activities in CRM system
· Oversee new account start-ups, account closings and coordinate cash flows
· Ensure that client materials adhere to ICM’s standards and compliance regulations
· Act as a resource to senior team members for ad hoc projects
· Acquire an understanding of ICM’s business processes and functional groups
· Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience, preferably within the financial services industry
· Strong proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Superior organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, take ownership of deliverables, meet firm deadlines for both short- and long-term projects, and demonstrate follow-through
· Experience in institutional marketing, sales,and/or client service a plus
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
· Creative and analytical minded.
· Proactive, self-starter with positive attitude eager to contribute
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or medical condition.
Job Type: Full-time