Established social media agency seeks a talented writer to add to our team on a part-time basis.
- Writing intelligent, compelling posts for multiple social media sites including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Writing professional articles on a wide range of topics.
- Managing and maintaining our clients' presence on social media sites.
- Engaging directly with our clients' followers and connections on social media.
- Using scheduling apps and other technology.
- Excellent writing skills. You must possess a strong command of the English language, with the ability to write professionally and intelligently on diverse topics.
- An understanding social media. Training will be provided, but you must have a working knowledge of social media networks.
- Deadline-driven and detail-oriented. Assignments must be completed on time with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Basic graphic arts skills are a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: While this is primarily a remote position, you will be required to make occasional visits to our Freehold, New Jersey, office (once it is safe to do so). This means that if you do not live within a commutable distance from central New Jersey, you will not be considered for this position,
Hours are flexible, but you must be available each day, Monday through Friday.
We pay by project, based on rates between $15 and $20 per hour (although some writers have earned more). You will begin with a few assignments and your workload will increase in time. This is a part-time opportunity, but it could grow into a full-time position.
We value our employees and understand that they are the backbone of our business. Our team members love their jobs because they enjoy the flexibility, support, and openness that we provide.
First and foremost, please send a cover letter explaining why you believe you would succeed in this position. Also include a resume. If you have articles published on the web that you would like us to see, please send links.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour