The Outpatient Director/Clinical Supervisor is the primary organizer, monitor, and overseer of the therapeutic functions and services provided by the therapists within their programs. Developing PHP/IOP/General Outpatient Programs. May carry a reduced caseload of clients and provides clinical support, supervision, and monitoring for the therapists assigned to their program. Also provides a vital liaison unction between the primary clinical staff and the Clinical Director. The Outpatient Director/Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for program development, training of clinical staff and maintaining professional relationships with collateral agencies.
- Provides oversight, supervision and quality assurance of all mental health and AOD clinical services including record keeping and direct services.
- Ensures that clinical services are in compliance with county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Ensures adherence to HIPAA and documentation requirements as identified by regulatory agencies.
- Reviews treatment plans, case notes, and written correspondence in order to verify that such documents meet appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Facilitates team case conference on a weekly basis to ensure coordinated treatment plans and service utilization in order to ensure the comprehensive care of patients.
- Monitors submission of initial and renewal treatment plans for quality and timeliness
- Assigns cases to therapists and paraprofessionals as needed
- Hires, trains and provides performance management feedback to employees (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Master's degree in human services field, i.e., social work, psychology, counseling, nursing, addiction counseling or related field.
- Either an LMHC, LADC, or LICSW are preferred
- Must have the prior experience in a Leadership/Supervisory role in the Substance abuse field.
- Knowledge of various substance abuse treatment modalities; knowledge of issues collateral to substance abuse (AIDS, Dual Diagnosis)
- Strong knowledge of county, state federal regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Value Integrity above all.
- Must possess the desire to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays.
- Flexibility in Schedule.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Options.
- 401K Retirement Planning Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Continuous Education/Learning.
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Work that makes a difference!
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)