N&M Transfer is experiencing growth and searching for local semi-drivers to work full-time, year-round, at our brand new terminal in Niles, MI!
Through the dedication of nearly 900 employees, N&M is responsible for the transportation of over 5 million pounds of commodities a day throughout our regional area. N&Ms team of skilled truck drivers, forklift operators, mechanics and office employees work together to provide a superior next day transportation service which positively affects our local economy.
These full-time positions will be responsible for linehauling freight to Neenah, WI on a nightly basis, S-Th, or working daily, M-F, making multiple local deliveries and pick-ups throughout north-central Indiana and part of lower Michigan. We also offer flexible scheduling for individuals who are looking to work a few days a week or seasonally throughout the year!
Driver Qualifications include:
- Home Daily and No Weekend Work!
- Well-maintained equipment, All Day-Cabs!
- Competitive wages, averaging $60k - $65k annually
- Outstanding benefits: Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, disability and paid life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401 (k) plan with 5% company contribution. No vesting period.
- Furnished uniforms
- Safety awards & Accident-Free Mileage Bonus
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Class A CDL and willing to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Valid DOT Physical
- Minimum 1-year tractor/trailer experience
- Satisfactory driving and work record
If you are interested in driving semi for a premier and financially stable company, call us today or visit our website for an application.