Looking for valid Class A CDL holders with at least two years experience. For our flatbed and van divisions.
All of our equipment is new. We do not have any trucks over four years old. All are set to 75mph. As of right now we have several 2020 models available. Automatics and standard. Mack Anthems and Peterbilt trucks
Our drivers average from 3000-3500 miles per week
Home time is extremely flexible.
Some of our routes include; Sumner WA, Hayward CA, La Palma CA, Aurora CO, Arlington TX, Houston TX, Toledo OH, Romulus MI, Spartanburg SC, Marietta GA, Louisville KY, St. Louis MO, Miami and Orlando FL. These are just to name a few, as we deliver to all 48. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are a small family owned and operated company where everyone knows you by name and not just your truck number.
Orientation is done on site, one on one and takes about an hour and a half. Dispatch is done same day as orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,600.00 /week
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- truck driving: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Trucking freight handling:
Type of Freight:
- Per mile (shortest miles)
Home Time policy:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma