General Overview: 360 Campaign Consulting is excited to be helping a nationwide coalition of organizations run a voter registration drive targeting people of color to expand the electorate and make sure all voices are heard. Our role is running the quality control operation, which means the stakes are high and we need great people on the team.
The Office Director will build and manage a team of staff to run quality control on voter registration forms from across the country. This position runs through November of 2020.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
Locations include: Charleston, SC; Houston, TX; Nashville, TN, New Orleans, LA.
- Bottom line on verifying the quality of all voter registration forms within the required turnaround time
- Manage the recruiting and hiring process for dozens of hourly employees
- Train staff on quality control procedures, including form review, phone verification, and using Google Sheets
- Analyze data and work with the Quality Control Specialist to flag trends and problems for partner organizations
- Develop top hourly staff into leaders, including promoting staff and delegating responsibilities
- Maintain high standards in the office and provide ongoing feedback and evaluation for staff
- Personally complete several shifts of quality control work per week
- Anticipate workflow and create employee schedules accordingly
- Track hours and work with Administrator to submit accurate payroll for your staff
This job may be for you if you:
- Care a lot about civic engagement, particularly among communities of color
- Love bringing more people into the movement and motivating a team
- Are obsessive about details and can patiently train others to be as obsessive as you are
- Have some healthy paranoia and always trust but verify
- Often find yourself helping others with their computer problems
- Are able to work long hours occasionally, including some evenings and weekends
- Experience recruiting and managing large teams of staff or volunteers
- Extremely detail-oriented: you catch small and large errors that most people miss
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel/Sheets (can create reports from large data sets quickly)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Experience with voter registration a plus
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
This is a salaried position with a range of $55,000-$67,000 per year depending on experience. We offer benefits including fully paid health care, vacation and sick days.
At 360 Campaign Consulting we believe deeply that equity within our organization makes us better at our work and helps to build an inclusive progressive movement. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community and people who identify with other underrepresented groups to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $55,000.00 to $67,000.00 /year
- Quality Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule