· Provide general assistance around the shop, including administrative and technical tasks
· Assist with shop loading and work kit preparation
· Move products, supplies and inventory to support production.
· Stock raw materials in appropriate quantities
· Clean and maintain equipment as directed
· Provide assistance to project manager and production technician as needed
· Safely operate electric and pneumatic tools and equipment including saws, drills, sanders, grinders, and other available tools.
· Responsible for trailer production including fastening, cutting, insulation, paneling, trim, cabinetry, lighting, equipment installation and other tasks as assigned.
· Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers
· Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
· Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety
· Positive, willingness to learn and participate in a changing environment to reach a common goal
· Experience of using hand and power tools such as drills, sanders, staplers, saws, nail guns, etc.
· Ability to read a tape measure correctly.
· Ability to problem solve and present new ideas or solutions.
· Experience with trailer production.
· Ability to safely and completely fulfil all associated production tasks without supervision and defect including:
o Insulation, paneling, flooring, solar, exterior lighting, awnings, air conditioners, cabinetry, windows and other related production tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Carpentry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fabrication: 2 years (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location