Erigo Employer Solutions is recruiting for this position for its client Cumberland River Behavioral Health, Inc.
CUMBERLAND RIVER BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, INC. - COMPANY OVERVIEW
Cumberland River Behavioral Health is a nonprofit community mental health center whose mission is to ensure all members of the community have an opportunity to achieve their highest potential for living satisfying, productive, and valued lives. CRBH is dedicated to planning and providing quality mental health, developmental and intellectual disabilities, and substance use services across eight counties in Kentucky including Bell, Clay, Harlan, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Rockcastle, and Whitley counties.
Cumberland River is seeking a full-time Child Victim Services Therapist. The Child Victims Services Therapist is responsible for screening child victims of sexual assault, child abuse, and domestic violence for appropriateness to receive Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Monday through Friday 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. Other times may be required with the job.
- Attend required trainings and consultation calls to become trained in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Complete eight hours of sexual assault related training and complete twelve hours of victim assistance related training annually.
- Screen child victims of sexual assault, child abuse, and domestic violence for appropriateness to receive Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Provide Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to suitable consumers.
- Provide care based on ethical concepts, adhering to established standards of practice and engage in activities or behaviors that characterize professionalism.
- Provide information regarding resources within the community to child victims of sexual assault, child abuse, and domestic violence.
- Ensure the accuracy, content, and completeness of client files.
- Provides services within time requirement as set forth in Agency policy and procedures.
- Provide services as documented in client treatment plan.
- Obtain eight hours of continuing education related to sexual violence to fulfill the Administrative Regulations governing the regional rape crisis centers.
- Refrain from assuming any duty that is unrelated to and/or interferes with the responsibilities of the position.
- Respond to emergency situations in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with other team members, as part of a multidisciplinary team, and independently, when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned when necessary.
- Must have a Master's degree in human services related field with coordinating Kentucky state license. (i.e. LPCA, LPCC,CSW, LCSW, Licensed Psychological Associate, or LIcensed Psychological Practitioner)
- Must have a certificate or license to practice a mental health discipline and meet all requirements of the respective board.
- Must have one year of clinical or counseling post-Bachelor experience.
- Required to have 40 hours of training on sexual violence related issues within three months of employment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, tact, diplomacy, and compassion when problem solving, handling conflict, or in a crisis situation.
- Ability to complete recordkeeping in a timely fashion.
- Ability to formulate treatment objectives for the person(s) served.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work well with people of all races, backgrounds, and needs.
- Must submit to and pass a criminal record check and a drug screen.
- Erigo Employer Solutions is committed to compliance with all applicable EEO laws and hiring methods.