Graphic Design Intern
Maryam Abolfazli Consulting empowers non-profits and start-up companies to achieve their full potential. Our versatile team offers a full suite of professional services from marketing to leadership coaching to team recruitment.
- Typesetting, typography, and use of color: Candidate should be skilled in taking text and formatting it on a page using existing branding guides in a well thought out manner that eases the reader’s consumption of information and reflects the existing look and feel of the brand/company.
- Take written and verbal direction and convert them seamlessly into layouts in both print and electronic media
- Interested in efficiency and learning how to turn products around quickly.
- New graphic designer looking to get experience and work
- Eager learner
- Keen listener
- More interested in getting the job done than in personal expression.
- Not attached to product, open to edits and changes.
- Flexible and able to turn things around quickly
- Interested to grow business formatting and typesetting skills
- Good with communication - clear about needs, timeline.
- Wants to build working competency in the design software - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and others.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Current student or recent graduate
- Self-taught designer
Job Types: Internship, Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative