Full Job Description
Are you an agile, hands-on finance manager with deep expertise in the global professional services arena? Are you experienced in and excited by financial planning and analysis? Are you an already successful manager looking to help a company grow?
If yes, please keep reading!
We’re looking for a global finance director to lead our global finance function and related improvements to be made.
You must have
- Deep experience in the global professional services industry
- Thrived at a small to medium sized firm
- Experience with financial systems (NetSuite, preferred) and experience transitioning from one financial system to another
- Strong financial planning and analysis capabilities especially forecasting, cash flow
- Experience leading and managing a global team
A bit about who you are
- Get things done quickly, at high quality
- Strong at prioritizing and integrating
- Very detailed and hands-on, also able to see the big picture
Here’s some of what you will do
- Direct financial forecasting and oversee financial reporting for seven operating entities in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Design, develop and implement financial forecasting tools
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis supporting global leaders
- Oversee international taxation, tax compliance, and international insurance programs
- Create and upkeep finance related procedures and audit mechanisms
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
- Global Accounting : 2 years (Required)
- Have you worked in one or more of the following industries for more than 6 years, Human Capital, Management consulting or professional service? ( Must Have)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule