Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia Physical Therapy is seeking a Full-time Physical Therapist for their Outpatient Rehab clinic in Jesup, GA.
If you share their passion for providing the best possible care in the treatment of a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, then this career destination is for you!
At Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia Physical Therapy, our team utilizes evidence-based protocols to drive optimal outcomes in the areas of sports medicine, total joint, hand & upper extremity, and more.
As part of our team, therapists have immediate access to our referring providers’ patient records, imaging studies, and more, allowing for optimal patient care and recovery.
Provide efficient, quality-oriented physical therapy patient care through an individualized program, including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, a home exercise program, education, and communication to maximize the patient's progress toward achieving functional goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to identify and implement components of the physical therapy process.
- Identify learning needs and teach patients and families.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of teams and individuals.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Additional Qualifications/Skills as outlined in the full job description.
- Bachelor's, Masters, or Doctoral degree in physical therapy as evidenced by a college diploma.
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of Georgia.
Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia Physical Therapy is an Elite Physical Therapy team, and our compensation packages reflect this mission:
- Above Market Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with Day 1 Eligibility
- Excellent, Monthly PTO accrual
- In clinic Continuing Education platform with an additional stipend for outside use
- Leadership Training and Growth Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off