***Applicants Must belocated in the Scottsdale/Phoenix/Mesa/Glendale area to be considered***
This position requires ahigh level of professionalism, an ‘ELITE’ mindset, attention to detail, andgreat time management skills. Having opened 3 offices in the past 3 months weare a fast growing, culture driven company that needs professionals who want aplace they can not only call home but love working at. Weekly lunches, arcadegames, and monthly happy hours are all examples of the type of environment youcan expect. We also prefer happy, kind people that want to contribute togrowing something special.
Summary of position: Seniorprocessors work with lenders and the Loan Officers to submit, process, closeand fund a mortgage loan.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Submit, process and close loans according to company guidelinesand time frames.
· Gather and review documentation for the loan—pre-underwriting toensure all documents submitted are accurate and relevant. Documentation mayinclude:
· Loan documents
· Income documentation
· Title documentation * Communicate effectively with lenders, LoanOfficers, title company, jr. processors, etc.
· Work with the Loan Officers to ensure all conditions are obtainedin a timely fashion
· Order and review appraisals
· Review and approve all closing documentation sent by lenders
· Schedule closing of loans
· Satisfy any conditions required for funding of the loan
Job requirements include,but are not limited to:
· Knowledge of FHA, VA and Conventional purchase and refinanceguidelines
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Ability to organize and manage a large pipeline of loans
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-taskthroughout the day
· Effective time-management skills
Not required but a Plus-
· Experience with Homebridge, Freedom, Loan Depot, United WholesaleMortgage, and Caliber
· Knowledge of Encompass a Plus
· FHA Streamline
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year