Condo Project Review Associate
The Condo Project Review Associate is responsible for a detailed review of condominium documentation received from Operations and Sales to determine if a project meets eligibility. The documentation may include Declarations, Bylaws, Budget and Balance Sheet, HOA/COA questionnaires, Master Insurance and appraisals.
- Determines eligibility of Condominium projects based on documentation review/analysis and communicates results to the appropriate individuals.
- Addresses and resolves inquiries via phone or email related to Condo Project investor guidelines eligibility from internal and external associates; including Sales, Processors, Underwriters,
Brokers, and Correspondents.
- Performs initial project reviews and conditional approvals within the agreed upon turn times to maintain a high level of service
Qualifications and Skills:
- Three (3) or more years of mortgage industry experience required
- Prior Condo Project Processing/Mortgage eligibility experience required (Mortgage Document reviewing / Familiarity with Loan Origination documents)
- Co-op documentation review and analysis experience a plus
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Jumbo Investors condominium guidelines and exception policies are required along with familiarity with HOA questionnaires
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of product; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Accepts Responsibility – ability to take ownership for the work produced
- Effective communication – ability to communicate and interact effectively internally and externally
- Decision Making - ability to make complex and time sensitive decisions within the best interest of the company
- Knowledge Management - possess solid business acumen with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Resource & Time Management – ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Teamwork – ability and desire to work as a team to complete tasks at hand
- Customer Focused – ensures that internal and external clients are provided superior quality service
A and N Mortgage, Inc. offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. We offer eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life as well as a 401K. Our office also enjoys a casual dress code and an upbeat working environment.
_A and N Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS19209) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. _
_ Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. _
Job Type: Full-time
- mortgage: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma