Infosys – Retail, CPG and Logistics – Technology Lead – US – Java, Azure
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is San Francisco, CA. This position may require 20% travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in development in Java Full Stack (Core Java, J2EE)
- Experience in Java Frameworks as Spring, Hibernate, REST API (Spring based), Springboot
- Experience in Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, JMeter, JUnit, Cucumber
- Knowledge of React JS
- Experience in Azure based Apps – Migration, Deployment, Testing, etc.
- Knowledge of Azure Messaging Queues, API Gateways (Apigee) or open MQ frameworks as Rabbit MQ/Active MQ
- Experience in Azure Database, Compute and/or Storage Services (Azure Blob)
- Knowledge of Deployment and Management Services (Migrating On Premise Applications to Azure Cloud)
- Experience to Retail domain (Supply Chain, Inventory Management) is a plus
- Strong Analytical skills
- Must have an eye for detail to do technical reviews of various deliverables
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity