· Must have a total experience of 10+ years with minimum 7+ years of experience with Informatica Power Center administration
· Must have experience in writing shell scripting in different flavors of Unix
· Must have experience in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
· Expertise in installing, configuring and upgrading Informatica MDM, PowerCenter (9.x to 10.x) and other related components (like Power Exchange connectors, IDQ, IDD, Address Doctor etc.) on Linux environment (HA configuration).
· Troubleshoot issues related to databases, job failures, software bugs and performance bottlenecks to all incidents working with multiple cross functional teams like DBA, Unix Server Administrator, Informatica Global Support and work on problems and drive them to resolutions.
· Be able to proactively monitor the overall system (executing daily health check reports - job execution stats, volume processed, execution times, IO times taken etc.) and take appropriate actions to improve the overall health of the system
· Strong ability to troubleshoot performance and configuration related issues including connectivity issues due to firewalls, load balancers etc.
· Day to day administration activities - manage users, groups, privileges, roles and permissions, folder creation and management, domain management tasks (including backup and restore), configuring DB connections etc.
· Proficient in working with LDAP configuration and user management.
· Develops disaster recovery and failover strategies for the data integration environment
· Responsible for the Code deployments/migration activities.
· Must be familiar with standard code management practices and tools
Job Types: Full-time, Contract