Tetra Tech leads with science and looks for innovative, creative problem solvers to help advance its clients’ projects around the world. Since the company’s founding, we have attracted the brightest minds in science and engineering—exceptional people who are passionate about new ideas and technologies. Join our industry experts and 17,000 employees to help solve tomorrow’s most complex challenges.
Tetra Tech, Inc. specializes in the recovery of communities after being significantly impacted by disasters or weather events. We are currently hiring for Field Debris Monitors. Employees in this position are the "on-site" monitor for the removal, and possibly, disposal of disaster generated debris. As a field monitor, you will document who removed debris, what type of debris was removed, where the debris was removed from and when it was removed.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Own reliable transportation, available for all day use
- Ability to use a smart phone
- Willing and able to work 12-14 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, day/night shifts and possibly in inclement weather
- Provide valid I9 documentation
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have proof of auto insurance
- Have good driving record
In order to be considered for this position, your driving record must not indicate any of the following during the past 3 years:
- Punitive suspension, denial or revocation of driver's license
- Conviction for impaired or intoxicated driving (DWAI, DUI, DWI)
- Conviction of: reckless driving, driving with a suspended/denied/revoked license, hit and run or leaving the scene
- Conviction of 3 or more moving violations, at fault accidents or a combination of both
For more information on our company, please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including, women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
No agencies or calls please.