Merakey is currently seeking Clinical Supervisor to join our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Philadelphia, PA location.
* Interviews, hires, trains and supports a level of staffing to meet program needs; and coaches' supervisors to interview for their staff.
* Develops and enhances employee competence and effectiveness by providing on-going guidance, mentoring, feedback and motivation to staff adhering to department and Merakey policies and procedures.
* Delivers annual performance evaluations, promotions, and terminations as necessary.
* Leads process involving collective bargaining unit agreement with regard to terminations, willful misconduct and higher-level violations to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to consistently, per guidelines.
* Holds supervisors accountable for collective bargaining unit fact finding and grievance process for lower level violations such as attendance and performance.
* In absence of a supervisor, accountable for fact finding and grievances for lower level violations such as attendance and performance.
* Teaches, communicates and demonstrates behavior in support of Merakey Core Values.
* Develops and demonstrates collaborative work environment in support Merakey Core Values.
* Reconcile and approve timecards of assigned staff.
* Provide weekly supervision and bi-weekly team meetings and work on professional development with assigned staff.
* Provide weekly individual and group licensure supervision of assigned staff with ability
* Attend internal and external meetings as assigned
* Assist with the development of Evidenced Based Practices
* Assists with assigned tasks such as: Incident Reporting submissions, Case Consults, Termination reviews, and Internal and External complaints
* Rotating weekend coverage in clinic and on call.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,219.00 - $88,141.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance