Join Pineapple Labs and get paid by helping our community of clients highlight their listings. Listing Technicians may possess a variety of skillsets from photography, videography, floor plans, aerial photography and more (We are actively seeking technicians who want to service floor plans).
Working with Pineapple is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you shoot, the more you can earn and there is no editing required. It's simple and perfect for experienced architectural/real estate photographer/floor planner looking for seasonal, part time, or full time opportunities.
What you need to know:
Earn Great Money: The more you capture, the more you earn.
Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor – any time day or night.
Getting Started is Easy: Signing up is quick
No Editing Required: We take care of all the editing and processing fees.
Get Paid Bi-weekly: Payments are deposited into your bank account every 2 weeks.
Minimum of 1 year of Architectural/Real estate photography experience (if servicing photography)
You're at least 21 years old
Enjoys traveling for work and have a driver’s license and insurance
Efficient with time and processes
Reliable Internet connection
You're friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
Required tools of the trade: (if servicing photography)
DSLR body; capable of Bracketing 5 or more in AEB mode, 13+ stop dynamic range
Please review this Bracketing capabilities website to confirm your camera meets the requirements: http://www.hdr-photography.com/aeb.html
Variable zoom wide angle lens, at least 16mm wide (Full frame), 10mm (Crop sensor)
Sturdy Tripod with multi axis head.
Cable Shutter release or Camera equipped with self timer.
Full-time access to a reliable vehicle.
How to get started:
Apply by sending equipment and architectural/real estate portfolio.
If it looks like a match, then we’ll talk about how you can get started using our system.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Floor plan: 1 year (Preferred)
- Architectural/Real estate photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative