Price Family Servicesis seeking a qualified full-time Team lead to join our Family Preservation Team.
Family Preservation services assist families by supporting, strengthening and preserving the family unit by providing a wide variety of services. These services are provided in the home. The goal of the services is to promote child safety and family prosperity. We provide thorough outreach, engagement, coordination, education and intervention for the whole family, focusing on the specific needs, concerns and stressors of the child(ren) and parents.
This position function as the family's primary point of contact and will provide comprehensive care. This position requires the ability to build an effective relationship with kids, families, and community partners and a willingness to provide flexible, home and community-based care.
- This position requires afternoon, evening, and weekend work
- Flexibility in scheduling, willingness to drive throughout the county and willingness to work within the home and communities of the families we support is required.
- Reviews all cases to monitor casework activities and determine effectiveness of program services and ensure program intervention activities are directly linked to child and family assessments and identified goals.
- Compiles data and reports to fulfill contract requirements or, as requested.
- Establishes and maintains good work relationships with co-workers and other personnel through demonstrating an attitude of cooperation and understanding.
- Consults with supervisor/other professionals to ensure proper assessment and case implementation for each client, as well as provide support for other staff in the handling of their work.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client’s identity and problems so as not to violate the professional code of ethics.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of assigned Family Support Workers, including all program activities.
- Provide support to staff and participates in daily activities essential to the completion of program objectives, including but not limited to, supervision, home-based intervention, referral, coordination, assessment, completion of required paperwork and related activities.
- Responsible for data monitoring, evaluation, and reporting requirements, as assigned.
- Attends home visits with families as appropriate.
- Provide oversight of the day-to-day program operations of the program.
- Maintains primary focus on services on the child development and healthy parent-child interactions and relationships and ensure services are family-focused, developmentally appropriate and culturally.
- Minimum Education: Master’s degree in Social Work or related field OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field with five (5) years related work experience.
- Minimum Experience: A Bachelor’s Level must have a minimum of five (5) years of work related experience.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation with a clean 39months MVR and proof of insurance
- Must have a Class one Fingerprint Clearance card
- Due to state licensing, applicants must be a least 21 years of age.
- Must have the skills, necessary to engage and work with others from diverse ethnic and cultural groups, coupled with maintaining professionalism at all time.
- Knowledge and ability to access community resources.
- Demonstrate and provide strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Must have no substantiated cases with The Department of Child Safety.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as random annual drug testing.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.23 /hour
- Valid AZ Drivers License
- Valid Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- 39 month clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
Required work authorization: