Local Candidates Only, Spanish Speaking required! (Applicants from the Bay Area will be most seriously considered, remote applicants must be able to relocate to Bay Area).
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its team! Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within a rapidly growing organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. There are several open roles in all departments, please follow the link for a full listing:
Odoo is a fully comprehensive business management platform with full-featured with apps such as CRM, Accounting, Inventory, Manufacturing, eCommerce, and many more. Within our open source community, developers have created over 4,000 applications based upon Odoo technology. This high degree of customization, flexibility, affordable pricing, and an international reach makes Odoo the democratizing force in the ERP/CRM movement, and we’re successfully bringing our technology to every corner of the globe.
About the Channel Account Executive Role
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. Channel Account Executives will manage Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory working with the complete ecosystem performing indirect sales and through our partner network. The team works with a large diversity of Spanish speaking customers in many regions covering many different industries which will provide the team member with a unique opportunity to learn how ERP/CRM software can become a competitive tool for these organizations.
The Channel Account Team is helping partners across America sell Odoo. The Channel Account Executive is in charge of analyzing the customer's needs, providing product demos, presenting the implementation which best fits their requirements. The Channel Account Executive works closely with North American and LATAM partners who are responsible for the project: evaluating project feasibility, validation of requirements, proposal, and sale.
- Train partners on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software
- To understand how partners work, how Odoo will help them be more efficient, and how selling Odoo's products and services can fit into their business model
- Retain sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners into streamlined sales machines
- Collaborate with partners to establish a tailored implementation package for end customers and negotiate the software requirements
- Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency
- Our executives are in contact with a large diversity of customers in many regions covering many different industries which will provide them with a unique opportunity to learn and understand how the use of business applications software can become a competitive tool for these customers
- Passion for sales with B2B and B2C sales
- The dynamics and motivation to go the extra mile with a positive "can do" attitude
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- Excellent communication skills, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
- Strong software and new technology awareness
- Curiosity to learn how businesses operate
- At least 1-year experience in channel sales in the software sector
- Fluent or capable of working in Spanish a majority of the role
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- ERP experience
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You are a good fit to a passionate and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
Compensation and Perks
And since you're so awesome, we offer awesome compensation and perks in return! We offer you the opportunity to join a popular open source project and receive complete technical and functional Odoo training. Also, a great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development in a nice working atmosphere with a brand new team.
- Work with a team of fun people in the software industry
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), 401k
- Vacation (10 days of PTO for the first year, 15 the second, 20 the third year), Sick and Holiday paid leave (10 or so holidays)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (parking and transit)
- Sponsored Company Events: Company sponsored Dinners, Lunches, and Happy Hour a few times a month. An Annual day event.
- Sponsored Company Events: Company sponsored Dinners, Lunches, and Happy Hour each a few times or once a month. An Annual day event (really fun!). A chance for certification with Odoo software.
- Snacks and coffee in the office (nice selection)
- Free parking in a specified lot
- Game room (beer on tap, ping pong, foosball, chess, video games)
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)