Coordinate order fulfillment through various stages ranging from receiving, reviewing & processing new orders, allocating inventory, preparing shipment documentation and monitoring shipment activity specific to the Amazon Planned Replenishment account.
Essential Functions :
- Receive, review and process incoming purchase orders.
- Build reports to monitor customer purchasing habits and order confirmation/rejection trends.
- Review, monitor and adjust accepted sales lines based on inventory availability and age of order.
- Generate pick orders for all available inventory and consolidate by ship-to location.
- Submit routing requests via Amazon’s online portal “Vendor Central.”
- Receive carrier and routing assignments from Amazon and import into order processing system.
- Generate all necessary shipping documentation, including pick orders, shipping labels, bills of lading and package labels.
- Assign carrier PRO numbers to all truck-load and less than truck-load shipments.
- Record all shipment and order details for the purposes of tracking shipment progress and validating shipment contents for potential delivery shortage disputes.
- Present all completed shipment documentation to warehouse staff for physical order assembly and fulfillment.
Secondary Functions :
- Track and report all sales line demand that is not available at the time of pick order generation.
- Assist with other administrative functions ranging from but not limited to other Amazon accounts, chargeback analysis/dispute, invoice shortages.
Skills & Attributes :
- Good knowledge of logistics (warehouse operations a plus).
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central and/or Amazon Seller Central.
- Highly organized and analytical.
- Inquisitive and take-charge mind set.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (familiarity with Microsoft Navision and/or Lanham E-Ship preferred)
- Time management
- Collaboration skills
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Technical capacity
Work Environment: This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: This job requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds and to bend or stand as necessary
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position requiring varied hours of work.
Travel: Anticipated travel: N/A
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Local candidates only, please.
- To be considered for this position, please submit a resume and brief cover letter.
- All finalist candidates will be subject to a post - offer background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour