Quontic Bank, a growing, entrepreneurial-based community bank and lender who is deeply engaged in community development, real estate, and small business lending, has recently expanded our lending offices to Indiana and we are actively recruiting for inside sales opportunities.
Our growing team in our Carmel office is currently seeking motivated, results oriented, sales professionals for our Loan Production Team. These qualified Loan Officers / Sales Representatives will be responsible for presenting options to clients and assisting them through the loan process. Quontic provides qualified leads daily and conducts processing in house. Quontic is looking for seasoned sales professionals who want to be successful in their career. Loan Officers will possess excellent customer service skills and have a proven track record of meeting client expectations while achieving established production goals.
- 2 years sales experience
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred
- Strong relationship building skills
- Must have the ability to take accurate and thorough loan applications
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must adhere to and have working knowledge of compliance, bank regulatory policies and procedures
- Experience with mortgage lending software and computer applications is a plus
- Strong knowledge of analytics, arithmetic and problem solving skills.
- Originate mortgage loans and inform loan clients of the bank’s guidelines and regulations.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining a consistent pipeline of clients.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and meet with reporting manager regularly to discuss active pipeline.
- Complete compliance training and NMLS requirements in required time frame as required by the bank.
- Take thorough and complete mortgage applications.
- Use interpersonal and communication skills to generate referral business, leads, and relationships with current and past clients with real estate professionals.
- Analyze and prequalify applicants’ credit, income and assets to determine eligibility of the desired loan program.
- Effectively explain and communicate the terms of the product to the applicants.
- Gather all initial documentation based on the selected loan program.
- Work with loan processor to provide any letters of explanation or additional documentation requested by the underwriter to clear all conditions and close each loan.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive commission structure and salary draw commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package available including employer 401(k) Match.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time