YouTube Coordinator Internship
As a startup, we operate non-traditionally versus other established companies. We're fast, nimble, and dedicated to the success of our artist partners. As an artist services company, we are called to wear multiple hats and provide a broad array of services for our clients' needs including marketing, publicity, tour coordination, industry relations, partnerships, distribution, metadata management, and more. In music, nothing is predictable and logic doesn't always apply. One requires the ability to have a positive can-do attitude and get it done no matter what hurdles may arise.
Here is an opportunity to work and learn from a leader with 20+ years of experience in the music and technology industries.
Feltone Music is looking for an Intern who specializes in the management and/or content creation across the YouTube platform. We have a diverse and eclectic variety of artists on our roster and are looking for someone to manage our various YouTube channels and optimize growth.
Available a minimum of 20 hours/week (depending on school requirements). Work can contribute to outside of the office.
- Assist the Feltone team in managing and growing up to 5 different YouTube platforms.
- Schedule YouTube campaigns for up to 6 primary assets.
- Creating content assets for various artists
- Work as part of a team to analyze, create, and post content daily for our roster
- Find creative design solutions to execute brand partnerships.
- Research, engage and grow YouTube accounts daily.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Content Creation, Videography and/or Multi-media skills are highly recommended.
- 3-4 years experience with managing & growing YouTube platform.
- This is an unpaid internship and must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school.
- This is a 3-month internship.
- An eye for detail. Ability to proof one’s own work and catch errors.
- Has an outgoing personality and is a hard worker.
- Is very passionate about the music industry.
- Has a strong interest in current media trends, networking, product/brand promotion, etc.
- Proficient working knowledge of the following social media specs.
- Highly organized, can multi-task in high-pressure situations.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Proficient knowledge of G-Suite.
- Multi-tasking is a must.
Nice to have:
- Marketing Experience
- High Organizational Skills
- Social Media Management + Knowledge
- Google Suite Experience
- 1-2 years intern or startup experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- Available laptop.
Job Type: Internship
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Long Beach, CA (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity