VC Strategic is seeking a Web Designer to create, design, and maintain our client’s websites. Ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of web development experience. You will be an expert at WordPress and comfortable taking the lead in building client websites and redesigning old ones.
You will work closely with graphic designers and the marketing team to quickly build websites, optimize landing pages, and crate fast websites that convert well.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement new client websites from initial concept to website launch.
- Administer WordPress websites, themes, html/CSS, and plugins
- Oxygen builder experience a plus!
- Design website enhancements and add content to existing websites
- Landing page optimization
- Must be able to work fast! Most client websites are only 5 pages and are built for B2B lead generation.
- 2+ years of web design experience, building websites from the ground up
- Expert-level experience managing a website on WordPress platform
- Experience with Responsive sites
- Experience with parent/child themes and caching systems
- Experience with domain name servers (DNS) management
- Proficiency with Adobe Cloud
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
This position is ideal for a self-starter and motivated worker. 1-2 years experience is great, as long as you can work fast and have results to prove it! Please send a portfolio with websites you have designed and built along with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $53,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- PHP: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)
- HTML: 1 year (Required)
- Boise, ID 83713 (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: