Restaurant Team Member – Laredo Taco Company & Raise the Roost Restaurants | Immediate Hiring!
Join our growing family of brands!
Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to 7-Eleven? Laredo Taco Company / Raise the Roost is hiring immediately and is the real deal for FRESH, QUALITY, and AUTHENTIC culinary traditions. You’ll find Laredo Taco Company / Raise the Roost inside select 7-Eleven stations, offering a variety of freshly made, delicious food and beverages, all reasonably priced.
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience, we would love the opportunity to talk with you about our Assistant Restaurant Leader Trainee role! 7-Eleven is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full-time hours and a valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
What 7-Eleven brings:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
- A strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
Our benefits include:
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances available
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Desire to oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the Restaurant Leader, for all restaurant employees.
- Ability to oversee the restaurant condition and ensure that it complies with company policies & procedures as well as Health Department Standards.
- Strength ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products.
- Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel).
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred, but not required for candidates that have at least one year of Restaurant Management experience.
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence while maintaining automotive liability insurance during course of employment.
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
7-Eleven, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available on request.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person