JOIN US at MANOKIN MANOR NURSING AND REHAB!!!
IMMEDIATE $20,000 RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!!
LNHA Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Manokin Manor in Princess Anne, MD is actively seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator! It’s time you worked for a company that’s just as passionate about quality senior care as you are!
Bring your management career to Manokin Manor and experience the difference. In this key management role, you will manage overall operations while ensuring profitability, without sacrificing quality care and exceptional service. Together, we can change senior living!
As the Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team that is recognized for their achievements and contributions. Come be a part of our mission to provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents. We offer competitive compensation, health, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, employee appreciation events and much more.
At Manokin Manor you will be a part of a well-respected facility that is making an impact in the lives of our residents, our team, and the community in which we serve. We look forward to you joining our team!
As a Nursing Home Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall operation as well as the clinical and financial success of the healthcare facility. Areas of responsibility include:
- Budget compliance
- Staff recruitment and retention
- Regulatory compliance
- Resident and family relationship
- Marketing and supervision of each department within the facility
- 2+ years of administrator experience in a skilled nursing facility (preferred)
- Solid knowledge of Managed Care and high-volume Medicare buildings
- Capable of making mature, professional judgments
- Must be able to collect, analyze, and manage data
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Highest Wages and Benefits in the Industry!!!
- Paid Time Off
- Amazing hands-on management team!
- Super solid foundation
- Outstanding experience
- Much room for growth for the ambitious NHA!!
This organization does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of ancestry, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, military status, veteran status, or disability. No question on the application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. This application will be given every consideration, however its receipt does not imply employment for the applicant.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location