Complete the required Food and Beverage functions, which includes complete set-up, restocking, takedown, meeting room/catering needs, and sanitation requirements of the breakfast, dinner, kitchen, and meeting room areas. Responsible for food inventories, par requirements, ordering procedures, and guest grocery shopping.
Essential Job Functions:
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Perform breakfast and dinner set-up
- Cooking, cleaning, and restocking food during breakfast, dinner, and meeting room times
- Ensure meeting room is set-up, clean and ready for guest usage
- Weekly food inventory
- Complete daily and weekly checklists
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent verbal skills
- Guest relation skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.