I’m sure you have heard of or known someone that has had a fire or water loss, well that is what we are here to take care of!
Are you passionate about helping others in a time of need? Are you looking for a career that you are in charge of?
How would you like to become part of our team? If so, continue reading!
Why Crossroads Property Rescue? What is our purpose?
We believe in restoring people, restoring property, and honoring God in all we do - we just happen to restore properties that have suffered from water, fire & smoke damage too. Our team and its culture are our most important priorities. We believe assembling a team that shares our values and our mission creates a win-win scenario for everyone involved in our business; our Team Members, Clients, Customers, Vendors, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors.
What We Do:
Crossroads Property Rescue puts people's lives back together after a property has suffered damage from a fire, flood, or similar tragedy. Our team helps the property owner recover by cleaning up, drying out, and rebuilding. Restoration is one of the largest industries in the country…that most people don’t even know exists.
Our Technicians and Lead Technicians provide exceptional customer service while performing restorative tasks for water, fire, mold, cleaning, and other interrelated remediation assignments all while growing themselves personally. We are looking for technicians who can get the work done that is assigned to them, who holds themselves responsible for their commitments, who is honest, committed, coming up with ways to get things done, is part of the team, compassionate, understanding, and informative.
- $17.00-$20.00/hour ( with experience in restoration field)
- $13.00-$16.00/hour ( no experience but willing to learn and become a lead technician)
- We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, dental benefits, short term disability, accident insurance, Paid time off, 8 holidays, and bonuses.
- Vehicle and gas card depending on the role
- Work with a great team of people!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Restoration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- IICRC Certification (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place